Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance by ServiceNow Admin Training
During this interactive training course attendees will perform system administration and Development functions in their own instance; a safe sandbox.
Our ServiceNow Admin Training is specially designed to get experts in the Servicenow admin.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new ServiceNow System Administrators or Developers– 0-3 months into a new deployment.
Prerequisites For ServiceNow Admin Training
This is the introduction module, working over enlightening ServiceNow admin
• What is Service Now
• Why and who can use Service Now
• The concept of cloud computing in Service Now
• Introduction to ITIL foundation
• Navigation and users
• Helpful portals, releases
Learn all about incident management process and service improvements.
• Incident management process
• Continual service improvement to incident management
This module will introduce the change management process, workflow and service improvement.
• Change management process (Raising, planning and Authorize)
• Change management workflow and change task
• Continual service improvement to change management
What are problem management workflow and task types are explained in this module?
• Problem management process (identify, Investigate, Resolve)
• Problem management workflow and problem task types
• Continual Service improvement to problem management
• Context menu
Asset and configuration management:
Learn all about CI relationships and much more in this module.
• Introduction to CI and Asset
• Class and category CI
• Model and type of assets
• CMDB Plug-in and CI Relationships
This module explains all about knowledge management.
• Knowledge Management Roles
• Application and Modules
• Using Knowledge
• Creating Knowledge
• Translating Knowledge
• Tracking and Reporting on Knowledge
Importance of Service level agreement, workflow and learn much more in this module.
• Introduction to SLA
• OLA and UPC
• SLA Workflow
• Service Level Agreement
• SDLC In Service now
Employee self-service & service catalog:
A brief explanation of the service catalogue.
• My Profile
• My tasks and approvals
• Introduction to Service Catalog
Build a custom app:
• Custom App Introduction
• Creating Fetch
Need More Info?